These are great for non climbing carabiners. Rated at about 300lbs breaking strength, this is more than enough to secure a weapon, yet is a good spec to break away if heavily snagged to prevent injury. The latch hook has also been removed for general easier usability.
The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
* GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
* Corrosion resistant stainless steel spring
* High strength polymer design (200 lb. load limit)
* Weight savings compared to metal carabineer
* Resistance to solar heating
* Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
* Large latch opening eliminates snags
Made In USA